A Ringette Program for Adults 25yrs+ Saturdays –9:15 PM to 10:15 PM at Minoru Arena.
Masters Recreational is a program that supports adult ringette development. It is not a competitive ringette program. There will be a wide range of skill levels at this program. Each week will be a short warm-up followed by a scrimmage. Teams will be balanced. Program includes 12 to 15 ice times (2-3 ice times per month). Season runs mid-September to early-March.
Register online a twww.richmondringette.com select“Masters -Recreational” Registration is required – no drop-in
$300–includes RingetteBC Insurance
$217 –if you are currently registered with another Association and have Ringette BC Insurance coverage
The Fine Print
- There will be 12-15 ice times (2-3 per month). These ice times are when the Masters –Team do not have a home game.
- The ice time will include a 5 minute warm-up; 50 minute scrimmage; 5minute cool down time.
- Each session will be supervised by a certified coach and may have a referee.
- Players will be required to bring a dark and light jersey to each session.
- Full ringette gear is required as this is a Ringette BC sanctioned program.
- Participants must complete paperwork including waivers prior to first session.
If you are looking for a more competitive level of play, Richmond also has a Masters –Team which includes the Recreational Program and home and away games against other associations and tournaments. For more information, please contact Tannis Tapley at email@example.com