General Registration Information 2019/2020
____ Delta Ringette Registration Form
____ Registration Fee (see chart below) Make cheques payable to: Delta Ringette Association
____ Proof of Address: Copy of current Fortis BC Gas, BC Hydro, Property Tax or valid Driver’s License
____ $100 Volunteer Deposit – Dated April 1st, 2020, ALL DIVISIONS, 1 per player (max $200/family)
____ $125 Uniform Deposit – Dated April 1st, 2020 U14 and older divisions only.
First-time players please also provide:
____ Ringette BC First-Time Player Registration Form
____ Proof of Age (Player’s Birth Certificate or Passport)
2019/2020 REGISTRATION FEES
|Division||Birth Year||Early Bird Fee|
(by June 15)
(after June 15)
(after Aug 31)
|First-Time Player Fee||Fundraising Fee|
|Fun 1/Fun 2||2015-2011||$ 250||$ 300||–||$ 99||$ 40|
|U10||2011-2010||$ 425||$ 475||$550||$ 350||$ 40|
|U12||2009-2008||$ 525||$ 575||$650||$ 475||$ 40|
|U14||2007-2006||$ 525||$ 575||$650||$ 475||$ 40|
|U16||2005-2004||$ 525||$ 575||$650||$ 475||$ 40|
|U19||2003-2002-2001||$ 525||$ 575||$650||$ 475||$ 40|
|18+||2001 and above||$ 525||$ 575||$650||$ 575||$ 40|
|GOALIES*||U14 and above|
(full-time goalies only)
|$225||$ 225||–||–||$ 40|
|AFFILIATE||LMRL AA Players||$125||$125||–||–|
***Please add the $40 fundraising fee to all registrations when writing your cheque***(affiliates exempt)
- AGM ATTENDANCE: Members in good standing may receive a $25/per family registration discount (excluding FUN1,FUN2 & Goalies) when they attend and register & pay in full at the Annual General Meeting on April 25, 2019. Attendance of the AGM in its entirety is required in order to be eligible to receive the discount.
- SIBLING DISCOUNT: Register 3+ siblings and receive $25 off for each additional player in the same family.
Fun 1/Fun 2: FUNdamentals is a fluid program. Register for either and your child will be assessed in September and placed in the appropriate level.
YOUR REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
- Scheduled games & practice ice costs (min. 2 ice times per week)
- Use of Home & Away jerseys
- BC Ringette Association Fee, insurance fees, league fees, referee fees for league games.
- Full Refund: If withdrawing up to and including September 15, 2019
- 50% Refund: If withdrawing between September 16-October 31st, 2019
- No Refund: If withdrawing after October 31st, 2019
NSF CHEQUES: A $25 charge will be applied to any NSF returned cheque.
*All reimbursement subject to a $25 administration fee.
Full-time goalies in U14 and above, with their own equipment and submit registration and payment by September 15, 2019 are entitled to the Goalie Rate.
Goalies in U12 and above who play part-time in goal are entitled to receive a rebate at the end of the season (a percentage of $275, per team, pro-rated based on the percentage of games played in net, as confirmed by game sheets).
In the case of financial hardship there are programs such as Jumpstart and Kidsport available. These programs require applications well in advance of the season. If you are applying for financial assistance, please submit applications directly to these organizations and notify the Registrar. A copy of the completed application form must accompany the registration package to receive any applicable discounts.
Delta Ringette Association is run entirely by volunteers and new volunteers are always needed.
Each player is required to provide 5 hours of volunteer time (max 10 hours required per family) in addition to team duties (score-keeping, time-keeping…)
A volunteer cheque, post-dated to April 1, 2020, of $100 per player (max. $200 per family) is required at the time of registration. The cheques will be returned or destroyed upon completion of the required volunteer hours.
Please keep a watch for volunteer opportunities throughout the season to ensure that your hours can be completed before March 31, 2020. Volunteer opportunities include helping at tournaments, Come Try Ringette events, coaching, team managers, and other opportunities that arise throughout the season.
If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar at email@example.com
There are 2 ways to register:
2. Download and complete the following forms:
- 2019/2020 Player Registration (PDF)
- BCRA Player Registration Form (PDF, for new players only)
- BCRA Waiver (PDF)
- Code of Conduct (PDF)
Please mail completed registration package to:
Delta Ringette Association
Sungod Recreation Centre
7815 112th Street Delta BC V4C 4V9